Let us pick the build for a reduced price - Dynamo wheels
This will save you roughly $300 on a build, but you don't get to specify parts other than the bar. We also offer non-discounted a la carte builds where you can work one on one with us on every part.
Tell us briefly in the order notes:
- Your PBH
- Your height and weight
- Whether you'd like an indexing rear shifter, or friction
- Whether you'd like a rapidrise rear derailer
- and how you intend to use the bike
Here's what you can expect in this package:
- Wheels, handbuilt by the Velocity wheel department in Michigan - probably with a N72 or Kasai dyno hub in front and a Shimano Deore hub in back.
- Our Silver cranks
- a wide range of gears, for steep uphills even with loads
- Good chubby tires - we'll pick them based on #5 above
- a good, probably B&M front light. You won't get a Sinewave or Edelux in this package. Even the cheap front lights nowadays are fantastic.
- Nice grips! We'll wrap and twine it, Riv style.
- MKS Monarch pedals
Here's what's not included - please add these to the cart if you want them:
- Bottle Cages
- Other accessories, like bells, mirrors, etc.
There are labor charges to install racks and fenders. Currently it's $55 for fender installs and $35 for racks - we have to take front racks off to ship the bike, but we can cut struts to the right length. There's a $55 labor charge for dyno light installs - that's included in this price. Questions? Call us.