This is the Mermaid color, and we'll plug on some dutch grips as soon as we get 'em in. This is a good representation of what we'd consider the stock build. Parts list below the pics.
Da stock build:
- Velocity built Atlas to Deore wheelset
- Silver Wide/Low crank
- Sunrace R91 Rear Derailleur, but an Acera M360 would also be good.
- Panaracer GravelKing 48mm tires (For 700c bikes we recommend the Shikoros)
- Tektro M730 V brakes (we have these available for builds. They're excellent)
- Monarch pedals, although Clem pedals are pictured here and those are nearly as good
- Any compatible v-brake lever. DXRs are pictured here but Sunrace would also be good
- Tosco/Bosco/Losco/Choco/Billie/Alba bars
- The stem depends on the bar. There's a 9cm Tallux pictured here. Err on the side of short if you can't decide.
- Silver thumbies if you like friction, otherwise, we have Microshift thumbies and rapid fire triggers too.
- Front derailleurs are tough to source nowadays but we have a stash of assorted ones here that'll all work great. They're only for builds though.
- 11-34 cassette
- KMC 9 speed chain
- Whatever tubes work
- B17 standards are our favorite, but everybody's different. Antique brown is pictured here.