WE sold these via Lottery tickets and the product code isn't currently up. Here's how they're built this time around:
We sold these via lotto tickets - There currently isn't a product up on the website so here's what's coming on the builds for anyone who got one and is wondering:
Clem Smith Jr. Completes
Changes from the last batch are in bold:
- FSA Duron Headset
- Shimano 118mm Cartridge BB
- Rivendell Silver 38/24t Crank w/ chainguard for 45cm and 52cm and Silver 34/24 for 59cm and 64cm
- Tektro Quartz V-Brakes
- Tektro RS388 Levers
- Alex DM24 Rim / Novatech Hubs
- Kenda K-1129 Kwick Journey 45mm Tires (sturdy, puncture resistant, reflective stripe)
- Shimano Altus M370 rear and Deore 6025 front derailer
- 11-34 cassette
- A Sunrace thumbie for the FD and an Acera trigger for the rear
- Nitto Tallux Stem - 80mm for the smaller sizes, 110mm for the bigger two.
- Our world famous Tosco handlebars, 55cm for the 45 and 52cm frames, 60cm for the two bigger sizes
- Kalloy Seatpost — 26.8mm for 45cm and 52cm and 29.8mm for 59cm and 64cm
Here are some pictures of the colors. These are a la carte builds so they don't match the Taiwan-assembled builds.
and RBW Blue:
Corrections: The following parts were listed but were from an older iteration of the Clem: Tektro 837AL V-Brakes, Tektro RS360 Levers, Shimano Deore rear derailer and A Microshift thumbie for the FD. They have been updated.