Our Current Frame Lineup below. Click here for more info on our great lugged steel bikes.
Can't decide which one? Click here for the bike picker widget. Back by popular demand: Staff Bikes.
- The prices you see below are for the frame, fork and headset - unless it says "Complete."
- The parts we like and recommend and sell add anywhere from $1,200 to $2,200 more.
- Complete bikes typically cost from $2,550 to $3,600.
- Clem and Clementine are our lower-price complete bikes with less lugs and cheaper parts. They are $1500 complete. All the rest are fully lugged, which is what we are best known for.
- Made-in-USA frames cost about $1000 more than the imported ones. They are made one-at-a-time.
- Lugged frames and forks cost more to make than welded ones. They demand more skilled work, time and materials.
- If you wreck a welded frame, you recycle it and buy another. Lugged frames can be fixed, but it does cost money to fix them. Depending on how many miles you ride and how attached you get to a bike with all the associated good ride memories, you may want the additional cost of a lugged frame so you can be together forever.
Want a recommendation? Everyone in the world should own an Atlantis. It does it all. But we have other models to satisfy more particular needs and budgets.
We size by Pubic Bone Height. Measure yours like this.