Rosco Road Frameset - Blue 58cm
Rosco Bubbe ROAD-FATTY 58cm
It's a "road" because it's easily drop-bar compatible--the top tube is shorter than we'd do if you were going to put a BOSCO or CHOCO on it. Albatross, OK. But if you have never had a drop bar bike and you're curious, or if you shun all non-drop bar bikes, this is a great way to spoil yourself, because it rides as well as any drop bar bike can ride. It's totally delightful, serious.
BEST PBH range: 83.5-87.5cm
SADDLE HEIGHT RANGE: 72.5 - 76.5cm
MINIMAL TIRE: 700x28, but holy smokes—bring it up to a 700x33 Jack Brown (as seen in photos) and max out at ~700x40.
STANDOVER NOTE: The 82cm shown on the drawing assumes a Jack Brown. It'll go up as the tire gets fatter.
***REAR SPACING: 130MM***
- Only 10 available.
- Made in Taiwan. They're made better than a mid-'70s Masi. No apologies.
- $925 gets you a frameset, headset, seat post, and bottom bracket.
- Color: a blue
- $60-80 shipping CONUS on frames - see rates below for complete bikes
- CA sales tax where applicable
- More information and updates on the Rosco Bubbe project found here
- Available until we sell out...
$60 to California
$69 West of the Mississippi
$79 East of the Mississippi