Lock - Abus Bordo Lite 6050, keyed
It’s a folding key-lock lock that works like grampa’s articulated ruler, but the arms are titanium, which is half the density of steel, so it’s not just light, but compact, too. It won’t fit around a fat tree, but a metal pole, no problem.
And it seems to be the best compromise of security and light weight for multi-hour, out-of-sight lockage during the day in low-to-medium risk portions of cities.
Weight: just 1.1 pounds without the frame-mount case, which you don’t need if you keep it in a bag.
Made in: Germany. Comes with 2 keys.
Shown alongside a waterbottle (not included) for scale purposes.
Folded size: 7-1/2" x 2-7/8" x 1-1/8" (9cm x 6cm x 2.8cm)
- 5mm bars - plastic coating over steel wires
- Engineered to be light weight in proportion to security
- 650g Super-light security option for easy flexible transportation
- 2 x keys are supplied with the lock
- Made in Germany
- Abus security rating: 7/15
- Plastic coating on lock body prevents damage to paint job
- Compact, versatile folding technology offers a wide range of locking options
- Rattle free carrying pouch is simple to mount with non-slip velcro straps or screws in at the bottle cage mounts
Go to lockitt.com to order replacement keys.