Duluth Pack #3 Monarch - 95L - LastChance/NoReturns
This one is lightly used. Originally purchased as a wheel bag/hauler-of-many-things around here. Grant says you can carry two sets of wheels in it and that it would be great for picnics, carrying beach chairs, you name it. It is absolutely HUGE. Specs below are from Duluth. Brooks saddle for scale in some photos and last two photos show the bag on Will - he's 6'2".
As with all these fun, unique, last chance one-of's: all sales are final — no returns accepted. So please consider before buying.
- Ultra burly 15-ounce canvas construction with removable waist belt.
- Clip-on sternum strap to help alleviate shifting of shoulder straps.
- Soft padded leather shoulder straps riveted for extra reinforcement.
- Large main compartment with three built in slash pockets and one deep tarp/sleeping pad sleeve to help cushion your back.
- Side pockets provide quick access to everyday necessities.
- Rides low to allow the carrying of a canoe while also wearing the pack.
- Guaranteed for life. Made in the USA.