Above: a Rivendell Hunqapillar in the open space here in Walnut Creek, CA.
Page updated 8/15/17
Most Popular Framesets - $850-1300
Made & painted in bunches, imported, seasonally in-stock, less expensive, but no less excellent
- Appaloosa - Road touring bike with long, stable geometry - some remaining in web specials. Full run of framesets coming in Jan 2018.
- Sam Hillborne - Everyman's Country Bike. Besides web special stock, returning with a full size run in November 2017.
- Cheviot - Our step-through Country Bike. Sold out, more coming November 2017
- Clem Smith Jr. - Rivendell's "budget" bike. Less lugs mean less $$. Available in step-through and diamond versions. Clem L (step thru) and Clem H (diamond). More Clem Hs in October 2017, Clem Ls return Feb 2018. Check web specials for remaining stock!
- Roadini - Coming soon. Functionally like a Roadeo, priced like a Clem. Presale on now!
U.S.A. Framesets - $2300-2500
Made to order, deposit required, few month wait (currently 5-8 months)
- Hunqapillar - The wooly mammoth of expedition touring and trail bikes
- Atlantis - Our best selling, world travelin' loaded touring bike
- A. Homer Hilsen - Our flagship Country Bike (ultra versatile road bike)
- Roadeo - Rivendell's light, fast, lugged road bike
- How to order? Measure your pbh and call 800 345 3918. Put down a deposit and allow up to 8 months for delivery.
Custom Framesets - $3500+
Made just for your body and riding style, muy costoso
- Designed just for you. Handmade and painted by America's best.
- These are the ones that get "Rivendell" decals