Light - Rechargeable battery - Cygolite Metro Plus 800 USB
Cygolite Metro Plus 800 USB, New! for April 2019
A fantastic mini bike light, unique* features, super incredible value, and Made in the USA.
It's the best light of its kind in the solar system. Tiny, powerful, rechargeable, long lasting, and mounts easier anywhere than any light ever made. George Cygolite is a %#@$! genius.
If you're smart you'll have several. At least one bike should have two (one a fully-charged backup, or as a giveaway to a poor cyclist commuting home at night without a light. Make sure you give him or her the USB cord, too. It comes with it.)
Like all such lights except the German ones, it has too many modes. Oh well...it's still super.
Get another handlebar mount for your other bike here.
Only 4" long (103 mm).
Modes and Run Times
-- High: 1.5 hours
-- Med: 3 hours
-- Low: 6.5 hours
-- Zoom: 3.5 hours
-- *SteadyPulse (nightblink): 3.5 hours
-- DayLighting: 12 hours
-- TripleFlash: 18 hours
-- Walking: 110 hours
-- Boost (MAX setting = 800 lumens!): 1 hour
Charge Time: 5 hours.
Lithium-ion battery powered, good for at least 500 charging cycles.
System Weight 140g---about 4oz.
USB to microUSB charging cord included.
- 800 lumen headlight with 9 lighting modes engineered for use on mountains, roads, and commuting
- Built-in Enhanced Cycling Optics™ expands your field of vision with an extra wide and long range beam compared to typical lighting optics
- Rugged, water resistant design only weighs 140 grams
- USB rechargeable internal battery lasts up to 110 hours
- Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of 9 night and day modes
- SteadyPulse® mode alerts motorists with attention grabbing pulses while its overlapping steady beam constantly lights your way at night
- DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours
- Headlight side light ports further highlight your presence
- Low battery indicator alerts you when a charge is needed
- Light mode memory saves the mode you`re in before the light is turned off
- Power lockout prevents accidental light activation
- Locktite™ quick release handlebar mount keeps the light securely fastened to the handlebar
- Designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA since 1991