STYLE H (high top tube), formerly known as Boy’s bike; or
STYLE L (low top tube), formerly known as Girl’s bike
FRAME SIZES/WHEEL SIZES:
- 45cm / 26-inch traditional mountain bikey size wheels. Typical rider height: 5-0 to 5-5
- 52cm / 27.5-inch new mountain bikey size wheels. Typical rider height: 5-5 to 5-11
- 59cm / 700c tradition Road rim size, but with room for "29er" tires
Shipping Bikes and Frames
- Frames Shipping: $87 +/- to lower 48 states.
- Bike Shipping: $175 +/- to lower 48
- International is more complicated - call or email
We'll adjust the final shipping charge when the frame/bike actually ships.
You can always arrange to pick up your bike here in Walnut Creek, California. California pickups and deliveries pay California sales tax.
- If you will use Cantis, be sure to purchase cable hangars (not included)
- Call (800) 345 3918 or (925) 933 7304
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Saturdays 10am-4pm
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: "Appaloosa build" and one of us will get back to you with more info and estimates.